Blooming heck ello October! The month of my birthday, the month of Autumn, the month of counting down till Christmas and the month of avoiding Halloween (literally my least favourite time of the year!). This favourites post has gone back to my routes, cosmetics. I haven’t really been mixing my skincare up recently – well until I had a splurge on skincare products in Paris! – but I have got some great new makeup bits that I haven’t put down since I got them. They have made the transition from Summer to a more cooler Autumn a breeze and my skin is still looking dewy, light and not too made up whilst still providing the coverage and colour I crave.
1. Alpha H Liquid Gold
2. Headmasters Colour Brilliance Blonde Moisture Shampoo* (review here)
3. Headmasters Colour Brilliance Blonde Moisture Conditioner* (review here)
4. Nuxe Micellar Water (review here)
5. Origins Plantscription Foundation*
6. Liz Earle Signature Eye Colour in 04 Twig*
7. Origins GinZing Brightening Cream Eyeshadow in 03 Sugar Peach* (review here)
8. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 69 Flirt (review here)
9. Inglot Eyeshadow Palette (review here)
10. Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer* (review here)
I have been amazed by the Origins Plantscription foundation and haven’t put it down since getting it. It feels so amazing and light on the skin whilst leaving a natural and slightly dewy glow. The Origins and Liz Earle eye shadows have become my staple day to day eye look. It is so quick to do and it gives a really soft and natural look. I then have been using my Inglot palette to vamp up the look or add some Autumnal colour to my eyes. All paired with a pop of light coral thanks to my Chanel lipstick and I’m good to go! The Headmasters range has been helping to keep my blonde looking blonde and I have also been using the blogger favourite Alpha H Liquid Gold to help keep my skin in check. That teamed with my beloved Nuxe Micellar Water (which I am already getting scarily low on!) my skin *touch wood* hasn’t been acting up too much!
Have you tried out any of the above products this month? What have been your favourites?