Another month – another favourites post! I have really been enjoying doing these posts and keeping a list of everything I have been loving in the month. It’s good to give a shout out to those stand out products from the month! June’s favourites are:
1. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Serum (review here)
2. Philip Kingsley Maximiser (review here)
3. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray (review here)
4. Nuxe Reve de Meil Handcream (review to come soon!)
5. Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask (review here)
6. Pai Bergamot Lip Balm (review here)
7. Guerlain La Petite Noire Perfume* (review here)
8. Pixi Glow Fairy Dust (review here)
9. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer (review here)
10. Makeup Forever Aqua Shadow in 30E (review here)
11. Real Techniques Multi Task Brush (review here)
12. Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush (review here)
A few non changers this month and a couple of new items that I have been loving. The two Bumble & Bumble products with the Philip Kinglsey Maximiser have been hair saviours! They have changed my lifeless flat hair into flowing, voluminious locks. I also have recently tried a new shampoo and conditioner combo which I am loving and will share with you soon!
The Pai Lip Balm and Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask I think will always be a favourite. I just can’t get enough of these two items! Another product that I think will follow suit is the Nuxe Reve de Meil Handcream. I got it a couple of weeks ago and for a person who hates handcream this has completely changed me!
Am loving the Guerlain La Petite Noire Perfume and am trying to make the sample last as long as possible because as soon as it’s out I will want to buy the full size! The Pixi Dust and Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector have been makeup staples throughout the month with both the RT brushes making application a dream!
There are also some new products that I haven’t had for very long but deserve a mention as so far they have been amazing. The Makeup Forever Brush Cleanser (review here) is a great cleaner that smells amazing. I think the REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser* is going to be my new favourite cleanser. It has done some great things for my skin in the short time that I have been using it. Also the L’Oreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara* which promoted my friend to ask if I had my eyelash extensions back in! Always the sign of a great mascara =)
What products have you been loving this month? Are any of these items your favourites?