It’s favourites time again! I quite like doing these favourite posts and it’s nice to see what I have been loving from time to time and also to show some love to some great products.1. Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia. I have been pretty obsessed with perfume! It is such a lovely light, floral and fruity fragrance that I just can’t get enough of it.
2. Batiste Lace* – this has quickly become my new favourite Batiste can as it is a clear dry shampoo that has a delicious fragrance. That’s a Batiste winner for me! My review of this can be found here.
3. Osis Texture Dust It Mattifying Powder* (review here) is a favourite from last month that I am still loving. This texture dust adds instant volume that has been great with my shorter hair.
4. MAC Fix +. With the weather getting warmer and summer looking like its on its way this has been a saviour to stop my makeup from looking cakey. Although it can be seen as just glorified water I find it really helps my makeup to look fresh and more natural.
5. Origins Drink Up Intensive mask (review here) is just amazing. If you don’t have it in your life and part of your skin care routine do so now. This mask is great to add extra hydration to your skin and leaves my face glowing in the morning.
6. Caudalie Beauty Elixir. I am almost half way through this beauty water and although I haven’t done a review of it (as there are already loads around the bloggersphere) I have been loving using it. I carry it around my handbag to spitz on after the commute to work. It has skin care benefits whilst calming my skin (and myself!) down. I also like to keep this in the fridge to cool down my skin in the warmer days.
7. Bumble and Bumble Thickening Serum. I haven’t had this serum very long but I love it! I don’t know whether my mind is imagining things but I swear it makes my hair appear thicker! I have been applying this night and day and a full review will be up on my blog soon.
8. MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer in Neutralize. This is another favourite from last month and a product that I have been using every day. I don’t get along amazingly with the Benefit Porefessional but this primer I do. It balances out any redness in my skin and also has a pretty decent helping on SPF 35.
9. Pai Bergamot Lip Balm (review here). This is the best lip balm that I have found in a long while. It is moisturising whilst not being greasy and really hydrates your lips.
10. Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Peach Whisper. This is a matte soft peach blusher that is the most stunning colour. It has been my go to blush this month and can see it being the same next month!
11. Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Naked. Perfection in a lipgloss! Nothing more can be said! (Review and swatches here).
There we have it! My May favourites. What have you been loving this month? Any stand out products you can’t live without?
Also it has to be said – 4 DAY WEEKEND! I am very excited! During this weekend I will be going blond and moving to Bournemouth! Eep! I also really want to go see the big fleet of boats down by the Thames and do some other ridiculously British things =) Hope you all have an amazing bank holiday weekend and the weather stays nice!