I HAVE PARTAKEN IN AN EPIC HAUL!
Ladies and Gentlemen this is what happens when you get your first real pay cheque since December. You spend and you spend hard! A number of these products have been on my wish list for months and months and I had put some money away each month so that I could do some epic hauling. And epic hauling I did!
1. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (£9.99 from Beauty Chamber)
2. Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning (£14 from Escentual)
3. REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask (£30 from Space.NK)
4. Murd T-Zone Pore Refining Gel (£50 from Fenwick)
5. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer (£12.80 from Escentual)
6. Ciate Caviar Manicure Red, White and Blue (£18 from Selfrigdes)
7. Benefit That Gal Primer (free with Glamour Magazine)
8. Ciate Nail Polish in Purple Sherbet (free with Maire Claire Magazine)
9. Ciate Nail Polish in Bon Bon (free with Marie Claire Magazine)
10. PixiGlow Fairy Dust (£8 in sale from Pixi)
11. Murad Oil Mattifier Moisturiser (sample)
12. Murad Renewing Eye Cream (sample)
And there we have it! This was the first time I had ever ordered from Beauty Chamber and Escentual and I ordered around 10am on Thursday morning and both orders arrived on Friday! I have a few photos up on my Instagram (@girlbeautyblog) of me using the Ciate Caviar Manicure. It was my Jubilee splurge and I loved the effect it gave. Also I bought the RT Expert Face Brush to replace my MAC Blusher Brush but the Expert Face Brush is really dense and packs on too much colour. Will have a try and see what else it can be used for but would love to know what you use it for so it doesn’t go unloved!