1. Tickets arriving for the double header in Cardiff on Easter Weekend – excited is an understatement!
2. Taking my makeup organisation one step further into overdrive with a new mini Z Palette for depotted blushes
3. Snow in March?! Jeeze Spring take your time why don’t you :P
4. After going through four mini bottles of the Caudalie Beauty Elixr I finally bit the bullet and went for the big one
5. Delicious cheesecake for desert after a divine Mother’s Day lunch
6. Midweek face and remembering why I love MAC’s Ever Hip so much
7. Having a much needed clear out of some of my lip products
8. Impromptu gingerbread baking sessions
9. Delicious rainbow cocktail
Hope you all had a brilliant week and fingers crossed for sunshine and no more rain!xx
P.S – thanks to everyone that has popped by and followed me on Bloglovin! I had a moment of shock when I found out Google Reader was going but Bloglovin is so much easier to use and I popped up a blog post earlier in the week all about how to easily transfer your subscriptions over. The post can be found here and don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin here!