Hello you beautiful bunch of people! These weeks need to stop zooming by at such an uber fast speed as I keep finding myself at a loss for words when it turns to Sunday! It’s March already and although that means 2013 is well under way, it also means I’m that step closer to Easter Sunday when Lent ends and I can finally consume my body weight in chocolate again – missing it? Me? Never! The nights are starting to get lighter and the thought of being able to leave work in the daylight is just too exciting. There is something about light nights thats just generally makes me a happier person, you see seasonal affective disorder is a real thing! After work consuming my life the past month I am looking forward to the upcoming weeks filled with plans to see friends, family and depending on the weather hopefully a stroll along the beach (in a very warm jacket :P). Also the upcoming end of working 6 day weeks – that is a reason to celebrate!
1. A pay day treat – chicken wrap and the most insanely good chips at Sixty Million Postcards
2. My first MAC order in absolute donkeys years!
3. The first nail wraps that I am actually excited to try out thanks to Cult Beauty (does this mean my love for colour is returning?!)
4. The new MAC palette, I mean, how could I not?! Just beautiful and finally I can now see everything inside it
5. Shedding a tear for the latest products becoming empty
6. A spot of Space.NK shopping for a lucky someone!
Hope you all had a lovely week =)