2. an appalling photo i know but its the only one i had. i went to see death cab for cutie on thursday at brixton. its the third time i’ve seen them and they were as good as ever. the opened with my favourite track and played a couple of songs from pretty much every album. the audience didn’t seem to interested in them but i was happy =)
3. you can tell im at home when there is a photo of westfields on my week in pictures! yes i took another trip there i really have an unhealthily love with this place. they had a good food live set up going on and mum was able to see some tv chefs she loves which kept her happy while i was shopping up a storm in mac!
4. my bag filled with faaaaar too many goodies and meaning i can not check my bank balance for a while or unless im sitting down!
5. took my new look palazzo pants out for the first time today to the kings road. was hoping to casually run into the entire cast of ‘made in chelsea’ but sadly it was not to be. i did however by some more from mac HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE and so did my mum so i didnt feel so bad :D
6. watching an 11/12 year old on t4 on the beach who sounded like an older female singer!
hope you all had a good week and hope they were all stress free and happier then mine! however my mac attack has done a great job at improving my mood