1. FAIR! every bank holiday when i’m home me and my friend go on a fair hunt. as you see we love the fair. we scout out all the fairs that are open and decide which one is best. clearly a great way to spend a bank holiday :P this sign obviously made our pick as a great fair option!
2. i went to see the hangover 2 on friday night. a lot of people that have seen it said it wasnt as funny as the first one but i preferred it! i don’t know whether it is because i saw the first one streamed on my laptop so i didnt enjoy it as much but i found the 2nd one to be very funny
3. SPENDING BAN IS OVER! yup you read it here first. yes i didn’t last till june like i said i would but i got paid and i caved
4. late night shopping in asda for snacks for a movie night results in impulse haircare buys. i fancied trying a moose so picked up this gem from vo5. then i saw the weather resistant claims from this vo5 hairspray and knew i had to put it to the test :P
5. oxford! the reason for being so busy yesterday and so shattered this morning. oxford is such a beautiful town and we have some great locations to choose from =)
hope you all had a great week and are enjoying the bank holiday today