good evening one and all! hope you all have a great week =) mine has been pretty hectic and it was nice to have a weekend with nothing to do but relax. a well needed break! i hope the january blues arn’t getting to you too badly and those who are able to go to the IMATS are excited!
1. i picked up heather grey from nails inc in the diet coke offer. since my splurge on the latest mac collections i swore not to buy any makeup until the IMATS so this nail varnish was a nice free treat! and i say free cos i was buying two bottles of diet coke anyway :P
2. i finally took the plunge and depotted some of my mac shadows to fill up my pallet. it was a lot easier then expected and now my pallet is looking full to the brim! gives me an excuse to pick up a z pallet at the IMATS!
3. i made myself home made american pancakes this morning. during the week i usually stick to bran flakes in the morning but at the weekend i like to have a yummy brunch instead
4. casual gym shot! i wanted to try zumba for the first time today but annoyingly when i called yesterday to book it was already full booked! so instead i was good and just did some machines instead
5. roast for one! okay clearly there is more food for just one person but i wanted to treat myself to a roast so whizzed round m&s yesterday and picked up these goodies
and that has been my week! ill be doing a post about my experience with depotting my shadows and how i did it =)